The Research Centre
- To promote high-level scientific research in pure and applied Mathematics, encouraging its visibility.
- To create the best conditions for a scientific interchange, not only between the different groups of the Unit, but also between Mathematics and other areas of knowledge.
- To develop mathematical techniques and use them to solve real-life problems, including industrial mathematics and problems with social relevance.
- To attract new projects, especially projects funded by the European Union.
- To attract high-level Ph.D. candidates and Post-doctoral fellows at national and international level.
- To promote Scientific Employment inside the Unit.
- To promote the interest of young students in Mathematics and its applications.
- To increase the visibility of the research done by NOVA MATH.
NOVA MATH at the NOVA Research Portal.